In this episode, Andrew pitches securitycybernet.com and a low-cost automated recruiting service with a flat fee, and Sean talks about his new self-care regime.
(0:27) Andrew got his first snow boots ever, and Sean is terrified of surfboarding
(4:36) Sean wishes he had an office-office, and Andrew's looking to hire a product designer
(10:14) Andrew’s new pitch: a low-cost, automated recruiting service with a flat fee
(19:58) There are many great online job boards out there, but Ziprecruiter is not one of them
(25:34) Coinbase's Super Bowl ad was a super clever campaign
(30:02) Andrew and Sean play a game using Krit's data on cybersecurity product names
(40:07) Sean’s new self-care regime: breathwork
(45:32) It's hard to know just how many people you should hire
(51:48) You can't build a business on something people don't want or don't know that they need
Thanks for listening to Small Efforts, a podcast collaboration between Krit and Miscreants. Shoutout to the Hatch Team and Mary Vuong for producing and editing.
- Andrew’s Twitter: @AndrewAskins
- Krit: https://www.krit.com/
- Miscreants: https://www.miscreants.co/
- Sean’s Twitter: @seanqsun
- Hatch Team: https://www.hatch.team/
- Pallet: https://www.pallet.com/
- Superpath: https://jobs.superpath.co/
- Krit’s cyber security product names analysis article: https://www.krit.com/blog/cybersecurity-product-names
For more information about the podcast, check out https://www.smalleffortspod.com/.