People and processes
Andrew and Sean talk about building a leadership team, working for commission or salary, and hypothetical agencies if Krit and Miscreants didn’t exist.
(0:22) Getting experience is all about putting in the reps
(9:09) It’s easy judging a designer by their portfolio. A PM by their resume? Not so much.
(18:58) It’s mad hard building a leadership team
(27:12) Commission vs. Salary: We’re undecided on which one’s better
(37:03) If Krit didn’t exist, Andrew would definitely have an SEO marketing agency
Thanks for listening to Small Efforts, a podcast collaboration between Krit and Miscreants. Shoutout to the Hatch Team and Mary Vuong for producing and editing.
- Andrew’s Twitter: @AndrewAskins
- Krit: https://www.krit.com/
- Miscreants: https://www.miscreants.co/
- Sean’s Twitter: @seanqsun
- Hatch Team: https://www.hatch.team/
- Pyramid of Success: http://www.coachwooden.com/pyramid-of-success
- Traction: https://www.amazon.com/Traction-Get-Grip-Your-Business/dp/1936661837
- Entreprenurial Operation System: https://www.eosworldwide.com/
- Luke Stephens: @hakluke
- HackerContent: https://hackercontent.com/
For more information about the podcast, check out https://www.smalleffortspod.com/.