Nerding out about agency processes
In this episode, Andrew shares his insights on how to write a great playbook, and Sean gives an update on Miscreant’s esports sponsorship.
(0:27) It’s good to have a playbook in case you get hit by a bus tomorrow
(6:19) You can’t have a great process if you don’t iterate or communicate
(11:31) The more granular you get, the more you get bogged down by the rules
(18:14) Awesome employees + no rules = chaos
(23:17) The client does have the final decision, but it’s sad if you just act like a waiter
(33:24) Miscreants don’t sponsor losers
Thanks for listening to Small Efforts, a podcast collaboration between Krit and Miscreants. Shoutout to the Hatch Team and Mary Vuong for producing and editing.
- Andrew’s Twitter: @AndrewAskins
- Krit: https://www.krit.com/
- Miscreants: https://www.miscreants.co/
- Sean’s Twitter: @seanqsun
- Hatch Team: https://www.hatch.team/
- Maker’s Pace: https://anchor.fm/makers-pace/
For more information about the podcast, check out https://www.smalleffortspod.com/.