Dealing with the highs and lows, plus the future of the pod!
In this episode, we talk about the struggles of running a remote agency, Miscreants’ wild Black Friday merch sales, making a newsletter, new goals for a new year, and the podcast’s future.
(0:27) Running an agency is like leading geese while not knowing where you're going
(5:45) Holidays While Remote: Having fun traditional office stuff is hard
(9:11) Miscreants’ Black Friday merch sales were so high that Sean became a folding master
(11:56) The hardest part of having a newsletter is making it
(15:05) Krit learned some interesting things from testing their design audit process
(19:30) And Miscreants is launching a YouTube channel
(23:55) Andrew and Sean might share an Airbnb for RSA
(26:43) If Greg's happy, Andrew's happy
(29:30) Andrew and Sean and the future of the pod
Thanks for listening to Small Efforts, a podcast collaboration between Krit and Miscreants. Shoutout to the Hatch Team and Mary Vuong for producing and editing.
- Andrew’s Twitter: @AndrewAskins
- Krit: https://www.krit.com/
- Miscreants: https://www.miscreants.co/
- Sean’s Twitter: @seanqsun
- Hatch Team: https://www.hatch.team/
- Krit’s InfoSec VC list: https://www.krit.com/infosec-vcs
- Krit’s Product People Interview with Haroon Meer: https://www.krit.com/blog/sweating-the-small-stuff-with-haroon-meer-founder-of-thinkst-canary
- Malcolm Gladwell’s book: https://www.amazon.com/Blink-Power-Thinking-Without/dp/0316010669
- Mike Monnik’s Infosec Black Friday List: https://github.com/0x90n/InfoSec-Black-Friday
For more information about the podcast, check out https://www.smalleffortspod.com/.