Andrew and Sean are in DC! In this episode, Andrew and Sean talk about the process of securing sales, encouraging creativity, traveling, and how much they suck at bowling.
(0:25) The difference between Andrew and Sean is that Sean is extra delusional
(6:27) Sales feels like throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks
(17:23) Either the channels depend on the day, or different channels work during different times
(24:32) Giving constraints encourages creativity, not stifles it
(34:21) Andrew and Sean are both traveling and bad at bowling
Thanks for listening to Small Efforts, a podcast collaboration between Krit and Miscreants. Shoutout to the Hatch Team and Mary Vuong for producing and editing.
- Andrew’s Twitter: @AndrewAskins
- Krit: https://www.krit.com/
- Miscreants: https://www.miscreants.co/
- Sean’s Twitter: @seanqsun
- Hatch Team: https://www.hatch.team/
- Traction: https://www.amazon.com/Traction-Get-Grip-Your-Business/dp/1936661837
For more information about the podcast, check out https://www.smalleffortspod.com/.