Closing the lead gap
In this episode, Andrew and Sean think about ways to close the lead gap through ditching white papers, creating ripples by collaborating with other companies, and shipping out free swag.
(0:27) Andrew’s never been to Disney World, and Sean’s surrounded by cat owners
(5:18) Domain names are like gym memberships: you should take them seriously
(10:38) People are scrambling to figure out how to close that lead gap, and that’s fair
(15:40) A less boring alternative to white papers: interactive microsites
(19:48) No time for microsites? Start a movement with other companies
(24:33) What’s better than hosting competitions? Free swag.
(28:19) Everyone loves free stuff—including existing customers
(31:59) One does not simply close the lead gap by making marketing events
Thanks for listening to Small Efforts, a podcast collaboration between Krit and Miscreants. Shoutout to the Hatch Team and Mary Vuong for producing and editing.
- Andrew’s Twitter: @AndrewAskins
- Krit: https://www.krit.com/
- Miscreants: https://www.miscreants.co/
- Sean’s Twitter: @seanqsun
- Hatch Team: https://www.hatch.team/
- Label Time: https://label-time.com/
- Minimum Viable Secure Product: https://mvsp.dev/
- Trace Labs: https://www.tracelabs.org/
For more information about the podcast, check out https://www.smalleffortspod.com/.