Andrew and Sean think about buying a Lambo
Our first episode of 2022! This episode talks about our new plans for the new year, how positive incentives are great until you’re dangling Lambos, and possibly buying a Lambo.
(0:32) Andrew’s holiday break was so good, he had the Sunday scaries
(4:59) Sean’s starting a vlog!
(9:49) Krit might pit VCs against each other for spots on the VC List
(15:22) There’s a reason why some people can get degrees in finance and others can’t
(18:53) Hot Take: Filming yourself dumping money on people is like filming a monitoring game show
(29:11) Positive incentives are healthy until you’re dangling Lambos
(33:12) Andrew and Sean think about buying a Lambo
Thanks for listening to Small Efforts, a podcast collaboration between Krit and Miscreants. Shoutout to the Hatch Team and Mary Vuong for producing and editing.
- Andrew’s Twitter: @AndrewAskins
- Krit: https://www.krit.com/
- Miscreants: https://www.miscreants.co/
- Sean’s Twitter: @seanqsun
- Hatch Team: https://www.hatch.team/
- Casey Neistat’s course: https://monthly.com/casey-neistat-filmmaking
- Krit’s Top InfoSec VCs: https://www.krit.com/infosec-vcs
- Krit’s 2021 Year-in-review: https://www.krit.com/blog/2021
- Barrel: https://www.barrelny.com/
- Coventure: https://coventure.vc/
- Andrew and Sean’s Lamborghini Gallardo search: Lambos in Detroit
- MSCHF: https://mschf.xyz/
- Peter at Barrel’s Twitter: @peterkang34
- Starter Story: https://www.starterstory.com/
For more information about the podcast, check out https://www.smalleffortspod.com/.